Thursday, August 16, 2007

THE FIGHT THIS MORNING!!

this morning as i was getting ready in my dorm room somebody ran up to my room and told me that somebody got in to a fight. i was done trying to get ready by now so i ran down there to see who it was to see who won and to see who lost... It was my cousin i'm not going to say who but yeah. my Other cousins who were there said that it was tie... my cousin who fought was not satisfied so he asked that guy for a rematch, but then he said that his fist hurts!!! what a fagot!!! hahahahha!!!!! anyways yeah that stuff was funny!!! me and whole crew were just busting up cause that guy just backed down. he must have lost that first fight... i don't know tho cause i was not there... anyways yal thats i gotsta for today... peace homies!!! oh don't tell anybody to...