Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My First Blog

Today 8/14/07

yesterday i went home to see my family cause i have'nt see them like for a very long time. i saw mt little sister, brother and my other little. It relived me to see that are doing just fine, and that they are OK. My granda is doing Ok to see just cleans up the house when nobdy is there, and Grandpa just looks after the sheep all day, but thats a good thing for him to do cause it keeps him in shape, but i gotta roll now so i gotsta go!!!! lata!!!!

5 comments:

Amber Bahe said...

Hey, thanks for the comment, well its cool that you saw your family, family is important. laughs!!, well i really don't have anything to say but yeah, duce!!

Juliette said...

bla bla bla come to visit my blog and click HERE

FX said...

cool PICS ! if you want to discover my sound click here !

FX said...

Hi! if you want to find the list of the students blog address its just HERE on our blog !

Amber Bahe said...

Hey...whats popping...me not much...well i checked out your web page...it was cool...like Black Wall Street...heard their music...it was awesome...but don't know which song it was...laughs...well here is my blog link...my new blog & holla when you see it...laughs...duce...